Saturday, December 11, 2010

El Fin

Well, 15 weeks later and I'm finished.

Before I could really say I was finished though, I needed to get an interview with someone at the U.S. Department of Labor and let me tell you... that was at times very challenging, but I finally got it and I think it really made my story so much better.

Overall though, I really did enjoy this project.
 1. I loved learning about deeper ways to search for things on the Internet
 2. I loved exploring a different part of the Manhattan community, one that I didn't really know existed
 3. I liked learning about Job Corps and what they do for so many young people
 4. I loved hearing lots of personal stories for multiple types of people
 5. I really like the way my story turned out

As much as I enjoyed this process, I'm glad it's over. It was stressful, time-consuming and hard-work, but hopefully my story can make some sort of impact, that would be awesome. Even if it only impacted one person, that's still one person.


Everyone has a story. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment