Monday, November 29, 2010

Procrastination, Procrastination...

It's been entirely too long since my last blog, so here I am.

Unfortunately, I didn't get a lot done for my story over Thanksgiving break. Partially because I was busy doing some stuff with my family and mostly because I simply wasn't feeling it.

But now, I'm back to reality and I'm in crunch time. I feel safe in saying that my sidebar piece is done, minus a few changes (hopefully), that way I can put my entire focus on my main piece. Our teacher told us before break it'd be a good idea to turn in a rough draft of our main story on Wednesday, which is fine except for the fact I haven't started!

I know you're probably saying, "Wow, she need's to get moving!" Trust me, I know. Even though I haven't started with my main story, doesn't mean I haven't put any thought behind it, because I have! Woo, go me!

I think I'm going to split my story up into five different sections, but I don't want to tell you what each section will be about, because then it wouldn't be a surprise! So you have to wait a couple weeks for the final piece.

Now, I need to go write my first draft. Ta-ta for now. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment